You can print on European DL and US Comm. Env. #10-sized envelopes.
The address is automatically rotated and printed according to the envelope's direction by specifying with the printer driver properly.
- You can only print on envelopes with the computer.
- Do not use the following envelopes. They could jam in the machine or cause the machine to malfunction.
- Envelopes with an embossed or treated surface
- Envelopes with a double flap (or sticker flaps)
- Envelopes whose gummed flaps are already moistened and adhesive
1. Prepare envelopes.
The figures above show a side view of the leading edge of the envelope.
2. Load envelopes.
(1) Open the Paper Support, raise it, then tip it back.
(2) Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
(3) Slide the Paper Guides (A) to open them, and load the envelopes in the center of the Rear Tray WITH THE ADDRESS SIDE FACING YOU.
The folded flap of the envelope will be faced down on the left side.
Up to 10 envelopes can be loaded at once.
(4) Slide the Paper Guides (A) to align them with both sides of the envelopes.
Do not slide the Paper Guides too hard. The envelopes may not be fed properly.
(B) Rear side
(C) Address side
3. Specify the settings with the printer driver.