These instructions explain how to insert the date in images.
- The date and time set in the camera are recorded in image files taken (as Exif information).
- Even if you shot images without using the Date Stamp function, you can insert and print the shooting date in images by using the Exif information and one of the following methods.
- Using a direct printer (PictBridge) to print.
- Using the included software (ZoomBrowser EX, ImageBrowser, Image Browser EX etc.) to print.
- Using the DPOF print settings to have prints made at a photo developer's.
1. Press the <Power> button on the camera.
2. Press the <> button.
3. The following screen will appear on the LCD monitor.
4. If you set [Date Stamp], [DATE] will appear on the LCD monitor.
5. When shooting with this setting, the date will be embedded in the image as shown below.
The Date Stamp function can be used in the following shooting modes.