These instructions show how to add text to images before printing them using the supplied [ImageBrowser EX] software.
- The operations described here assume that the ImageBrowser EX software from the supplied CD (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) has been installed, and has been updated over the Internet.
- If there is no [ImageBrowser EX] on the supplied CD, you can download and install the [ImageBrowser EX] updater from the downloads section of the Canon Web site. Please note that you will need to have your camera ready when you do the installation.
- In this section, Windows 7 is used as an example. Depending on the operating system you are using, on-screen displays and operations may differ slightly.
- These instructions show how to print one image on one sheet of paper as an example.
1. Double-click the [ImageBrowser EX] shortcut icon on your desktop to start [ImageBrowser EX].
If you cannot find the [ImageBrowser EX] shortcut icon on your desktop, click [Start] ( ) > [All Programs] or [Programs] > [Canon Utilities] > [ImageBrowser EX] and select [ImageBrowser EX] to start [ImageBrowser EX].
On a Mac, click the [ImageBrowser EX] icon on the [Dock]. If no [ImageBrowser EX] icon is found on the [Dock], click [Go] on the menu bar, select [Applications], and then open [Canon Utility] > [ImageBrowser EX], and then select and start [ImageBrowser EX].
2. Once [ImageBrowser EX] starts, click the images to be printed to select them.
3. Select an image to print, click [Print], and then select [Print Images].
4. The [Photo Print] screen will appear. Click [Insert Text].
5. The [Insert Text] window will appear. Click the location where you want to add the text, and then enter the text.
- You can move the text input range by dragging it.
- You can change the size of the text input range by dragging any of its four corners or sides.
6. If you enter text, it will be displayed on the preview screen. Change the size and font of the text as necessary.
7. When you are finished entering text, click [OK].
8. Make the settings for other items as necessary, and then click [Print].
This completes the process of adding text to images before printing them.