With the Rating function, you can give one of five ratings ( / / / / ) to images and movies. This is a convenient function to only display the images that have these rating marks.
The details about how to add the rating marks are as follows.
1. set the power switch to <ON>.
2. Press the <MENU> button to display the menu.
3. Press the <Q> button, and then select [ ] tab.
4. Turn the <Main Dial> to select [ ] tab.
5. Turn the <Quick Control Dial> to select [Rating], and then press the <SET> button.
6. Turn the <Quick Control Dial> to select the image or movie to be rated.
- You can also select movies.
- If you press the < > button and turn the <Main dial> counterclockwise, you can select an image or movie from a three-image display. To return to the single-image display, turn the <Main dial> clockwise.
7. Pressing the <SET> button will turn off the [ ] icon. Turn the <Quick Control Dial> to select a rating.
- The total number of images and movies rated will be counted for each rating.
- To rate another image or movie, repeat steps 6 and 7.
8. To exit and return to the menu, press the <MENU> button.
- With the [ : Image jump w/ ] menu, you can display only the rated images and movies. With the [Slide show] menu, you can playback only the rated images and movies.
- With the provided software (Digital Photo Professional etc.), you can select only the rated images and movies.
- With Windows Vista and Windows 7, you can check the rating with the file information display or the provided image viewer.