Our relationship with WWF shows our recognition of Canon’s responsibilities beyond the business domain. We share WWF’s stated objectives to stop, and eventually reverse, the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Our support for WWF's mission includes:
• Providing funding for WWFs activities through a sponsorship fee
• Adhering to high standards of environmental responsibility and good corporate citizenship
• Promoting conservation through publicity of the Conservation Partnership
• Setting an example for other corporations to follow
• And since 2007, the development of a WWF-Canon Polar Bear Tracking Programme and the related 'Canon Kids' Zone' children’s microsite.
Discover more about the WWF-Canon Polar Bear Tracking Programme.
Visit the ‘Canon Kids' Zone’, a children’s microsite which educates young people on the effects of global warming.
Find out more on the Canon-WWF Conservation Partnership.
Photo credits (l-r top): (c) WWF-Canon/Cat HOLLOWAY, (c) WWF-Canon/Svein B. Oppegaard, (c) WWF-Canon/Martin Harvey, (c) WWF-Canon/Bernard De Wetter, (c) WWF-Canon/Michel Terrettaz (l-r bottom): image 1-4: (c) WWF-Canon/Martin HARVEY, (c) Canon Europe 2008