Canon Europe, world-leader in imaging solutions, and Info4Security, the definitive source of the most up-to-date security industry news, have teamed up to offer IFSEC visitors a chance to win an award-winning Canon EOS 550D digital SLR camera.
To be entered into the daily prize draw (16 – 18 May) visitors simply need to register for, and attend, a demonstration of Canon’s IP video surveillance range. Demonstrations will take place at Canon’s IFSEC stand: Hall 4, Booth E40 and visitors should register at http://canon.customer-data.co.uk/.
The demo will introduce Canon’s full range of network cameras and software, including its recently announced megapixel models, and offer visitors the chance to try the technology first hand. With Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ), fixed, indoor and outdoor models, Canon’s network cameras are suitable for use in mid to high end video surveillance systems in a wide range of environments from offices and banks, to shopping centres, warehouses and transport hubs.
At the heart of each solution is Canon’s world-renowned imaging technology. Benefiting from Canon’s 70 years of optical design heritage, the cameras provide industry leading image quality. This is ensured by using Canon lenses, the highest quality image sensors and network engines to capture exceptional levels of detail and clarity.
Register for a demonstration here: http://canon.customer-data.co.uk/
Competition terms and conditions:
- To be in with a chance of winning, visitors need to register and attend a Canon on-stand demonstration at IFSEC 2011 (16-18 May 2011)
- Registered participants will need to join the daily prize draw taking place at 4 pm each day at the Canon stand
- Valid entries will be confirmed at 4pm each day and a winner selected at random by a member of IFSEC staff
- The winner will be mentioned in the Info4Security online daily newsletter
- The prize is a Canon EOS 550D digital SLR camera, including a 18-55mm lens kit