imagePROGRAF MFP M40 Solution
The imagePROGRAF MFP M40 Solution is a versatile total workflow system for anyone who needs to scan, copy, archive and distribute large format documents quickly and easily with remarkable accuracy and detail
- Complete Scan-to-Copy / File / E-mail / Cloud Connectivity and Print Solution
- Customise your solution with a choice of configurations from 36" to 44"
- Interface options: 19.5” All-in One LCD Touch Panel PC or 22" LCD Touch screen interface*
- SingleSensor (CIS) Scanning with Bi-directional LED light system for incredible line definition and accuracy
- Up to 13 inches per second scanning
- 1200dpi optical resolution
- Next generation SmartWorks MFP Software for intuitive and flexible operation
- Scan to PDF, JPEG and TIFF up to 15m in length
- 2,400 x 1,200 dpi fast printing with Flat Stacker/Basket
- Optional: SmartWorks MFP Plus with updated user interface - provides additional file format support and functionality to SmartWorks MFP Software
Take a more detailed look into Canon imagePROGRAF MFP M40 Solution
Easy to use
Scanning, copying and printing of technical documents has never been easier. At every stage from scanning documents to final output, the MFP Solution is designed to simplify workflow with easy operation. It offers a choice of interfaces, both of which offer a dynamic preview that guides users through every function and process in simple steps: an All-in-One 19.5 inch HD multi-touch screen Windows PC or a 22" LCD Touch screen interface, which requires an external PC.
Designed for practicality and usability
The imagePROGRAF MFP M40 allows you to customise your solution with a choice of configurations from 36" to 44" making it ideal for all sizes of workgroup such as technical and CAD drawing offices, architects & engineering firms and geographic and mapping projects. This versatile scan and print solution is designed to meet the speed and precision requirements for CAD/GIS with ease-of-operation for all office projects.
Super-efficient scanning and file handling
Because speed is critical when deadlines are tight, the imagePROGRAF MFP scans at up to 13 inches/sec, the SingleSensor (CIS) scanning technology has incredible line definition and accuracy, and scans documents up to 42" wide (40" image width), the imagePROGRAF MFP is a versatile imaging solution with the ability to scan and save to PDF, JPEG and TIFF file formats, and share files via Cloud services using Google Cloud.**
Economical and efficient
A built in accounting function allows accurate tracking of the cost per print enabling you to view the data through the printer driver. Economy mode can be selected which uses less ink, ideal when printing draft documents. Canon's optional eMaintenance software automatically detects and manages mechanical problems and low ink levels linking directly to Canon Service.
Exceptional quality & accuracy
SingleSensor (CIS) with bi-directional LED light system can produce exceptional scan quality with accurate, consistent colour and more control over details in the shadows and highlights. Also, Canon’s 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces vivid colours and the sharpest, lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% as well as a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Images are rendered at 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for maximum impact from super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles.
Built for demanding workflows
The imagePROGRAF MFP Solution is compatible with HP-GL2 and HP-RTL, including the ability to set palette and pen settings for those demanding CAD workflows. As well as an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, for Microsoft Office users there is a plug-in to print from Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Increased robust security
Security has been increased with improved administrative functionality on the user interface. Unauthorised use of the printer and information leaks are minimised through restricted access and supported by print log management in network environments. The imagePROGRAF MFP is an ideal solution for small, medium and large corporations.
- *Please check your local supplier, some LCD options may not be available in your country
- **Requires internet access and cloud services
Find out more about the Canon imagePROGRAF MFP M40 Solution, its features and what it can do.