No stylesheet was loaded.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Please check for availability in your local region where this will be dependent on the distribution service from Apple App Store.
Download CaptureOnTouch Mobile for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch from App Store.
Connect your scanning device to your smart device with Wi-Fi
Activate CaptureOnTouch Mobile to start scanning (please follow steps below)
1. Go to CaptureOnTouch Mobile icon to begin
2. Select your scanning device from menu
3. Select your scan setting
4. Tap on ‘Scan’ icon to begin scanning
5. Review scanned images
6. Share to application
1. How do I download CaptureOnTouch Mobile?
CaptureOnTouch Mobile is a free application that can be downloaded from the App Store or iTunes.
- Tap on the App Store/iTunes icon from your smart device
- Search [CaptureOnTouch Mobile]
- When the search result appears, click [Install] to begin download process
- Once download process is complete, the CaptureOnTouch Mobile icon should appear on your smart device.
2. How do I connect my scanner device to my smart device, with Wi-Fi?
Depending on the device that will be connected to the Wi-Fi enabled scanner, you can change the network mode of the scanner. The two connection methods are:
- Confirm that the Wi-Fi communication function of the Wi-Fi enabled scanning device is switched on and is ready.
- Choose between the two connections methods (AP mode and Station mode).
- When you select Station mode please check that your Wi-Fi enabled scanning device and your smart device are connected to the same Access Point.
- When you select AP mode please check that your smart device is connected to your Wi-Fi enabled scanning device.
3. Can I switch between AP mode and Station mode using CaptureOnTouch Mobile?
No, this can only be done using via your Wi-Fi enabled scanning device, please refer to the user manual
4. How do I set the Wi-Fi function from my smart device?
- Tap [Setting] on the top screen
- Check [Wi-Fi] is set to ON – then select SSID (wireless network) of your Wi-Fi enabled scanning device
Please note: you can check SSID of your Wi-Fi enabled scanning device with the label attached to the main body. If you have never connected your device to the Wi-Fi enabled scanning device you will be prompted to enter a password. Please enter “canonwu10”
(If you receive an error message, then please refer to set-up steps again to establish correct wireless settings.)
5. What should I do if Wi-Fi connection is lost during scanning?
When the Wi-Fi connection is lost while transferring a scanned image from the scanner to the PC, a ‘corrupted’ (scan image) may remain in the PC. Delete the partially scanned image using the scanning application, and rescan.