Canon EOS M50 FREE PRIZE DRAW
CANON AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Canon is Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkekerweg, 1185 XB, the Netherlands (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia or Russia residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
PRIZE DRAW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
5. The free prize draw will be held at Canon that will be running from 14/06/2018 to 30/09/2018
6. To be entered into the free prize draw to win one of 25 Canon EOS M50 + EF-M 15-45MM IS STM Lens (“the Prize”), entrants must enter the prize draw.
7. Entries received after the close date will not be eligible to be entered into this Free Prize Draw. Canon reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible data capture cards.
8. 25 winners will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received throughout 14/06/2018 to 30/09/2018.
9. Each winner will receive one of 25 Canon EOS M50 + EF-M 15-45MM IS STM Lens.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Using a random number generator, each winner will be selected from all eligible entries and the winner’s name confirmed by Canon.
12. Canon will publish the information on the winner on 5/10/2018 and then contact the winner via the email address submitted on the data capture form in order to obtain delivery details for the prize.
13. If Canon receives any rejected or unclaimed prize from the winner within 7 days of attempting to make contact by email, the original announced winner will forfeit their prize.
14. The Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
15. The Prize will be couriered to the winner[s] by 12/10/2018.
16. The Prize is as stated when published.
17. The Prize is provided to the winners of the Free Prize Draw in good faith by the Canon. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the Canon must be notified as soon as possible.
18. Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkekkerweg, 1185 XB, the Netherlands is the Data Controller for the purpose of Personal Data Protection laws in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants. Any personal data submitted to us Canon for the purpose of administering this Promotion and, if applicable, for marketing purposes – in cases when Participants have opted-in to receive marketing communication from Canon. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
19. You will be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the free prize draw or in the event that Canon wishes to discuss any other use of the information submitted to the free prize draw.
20. Canon reserves the right to publish the name and town of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the free prize draw.
21. Canon reserves the right to void the Prize at any time and change the conditions.
22. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this free prize draw.
23. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
24. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the free prize draw, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
25. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of residence of the Participants and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of their local courts.