The narrative of Online Reprographics so far can be defined by two words: foresight and courage. After breaking away from a large reprographic company in 2004, the ambitious British start-up enterprise wanted to become a prominent business in the architecture, design and construction markets.
Founder John Foy and his partners, having worked in the industry for all their professional lives, were confident that this was an achievable dream. Based across two sites in London, Online Reprographics has built on their experience to amass a loyal international client portfolio. In this time, it has developed a reputation for a fast and efficient service that is underpinned by digital technology and complemented by an intuitive understanding of its customers’ needs.
Better customer pricing on colour applications – 25% discount on previous charges
Turnaround times reduced from days to minimum 1.5 hours
Production costs of colour print cut by 75%
50% of clients now using colour (up from 20% in 2012)
To increase speed, productivity and versatility in the CAD colour print market.
Lack of production capacity to increase volumes
• Converting clients to CAD colour applications
• Identifying right technology and partner to implement, enhance and promote high-volume, fast turnaround colour services
Working with Canon to identify right solution to boost capacity and speed in high volume colour market
• Developing new business plan to attack colour market with support of Canon
• Receiving tailored demonstration of new technology with folding machine at Canon’s R&D facility in the Netherlands
• Promotion of colour services and new rapid turnaround times to clients