Océ Arizona 1260 GT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1260 GT true flatbed printer offers near-photographic image quality and outstanding versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 6 channel VariaDot™ imaging technology for superb print quality and application versatility
- Varnish and White ink support available for decorative and creative applications
- Light Magenta and Light Cyan support option for superb near-photo print quality
- True flatbed architecture with additional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 33.6m² per hour
- Easy and reliable media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Upgradable to the Arizona 1280 GT for greater application versatility or superb near-photo print quality
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 1260 GT
Outstanding print quality
The Océ Arizona 1200 series of printers, including the new Arizona 1260 GT, takes the industry-leading Océ Arizona 400 series to a new level. The Arizona 1260 GT represents an excellent quality true flatbed printer designed for mid-volume users. The award-winning Océ VariaDot imaging technology achieves superb image quality. The Arizona 1260 GT gives users a choice of 3 ink configurations, Light Cyan and Light Magenta deliver the smoothest highlights and quartertones for fine art and photographic applications, or the proven CM² ink configuration for fast and smooth production printing as demanded by sign and display applications, or White and Varnish for superb application versatility.
Sustained quality across all media
By enhancing the Arizona range’s industry-proven true flatbed architecture, the Arizona 1260 GT delivers stunning print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media applications. You’re assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
Breathtaking application versatility
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage and backlit signs), through to specialist applications where the decorated substrate is not meant primarily for display purposes, e.g. package prototyping, short run and custom packaging, membrane switch overlays, relief printing, and object decoration. Maximise revenues by creating complete full mixed-media campaigns with just one Arizona 1260 GT.
Flexible and productive
With its standard table size, almost any imaginable assignment is easy to achieve using media or objects of any size – u
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 1260 GT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 1260 GT