The imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S is designed to deliver the high volume, outstanding quality, large format (up to 44”) printing you need, as quickly as possible, time and again, with complete reliability.
- Outstanding LUCIA PRO 8-colour quality, at impressive speed, with up to 44” large format production output.
- A new 1.28” wide print head enables faster printing while maintaining high print quality.
- Optional dual roll unit supports continuous paper feeding or automatic take-up of printer output.
- Visually attractive and distinctive, black body hardware design.
- Ergonomic design with a flat top surface for print checking and 3.5” LCD colour touch screen operation panel.
- Fast and easy printing of PDF and JPEG files directly from USB memory stick.
- Wi-Fi connectivity for easy connection and quick setup to wireless networks.
- High-capacity “hot swap” ink tanks for uninterrupted printing.
- Guaranteed colour consistency between jobs and different production sites.
- The Print Studio Pro plug-in lets you print effortlessly from professional editing software such as Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe Photoshop® and Canon’s Digital Photo Professional.
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S
New – LUCIA PRO pigment ink
LUCIA PRO pigment ink is newly developed for the imagePROGRAF PRO series to deliver printing with a wide colour gamut, excellent colour expression, superior dark area reproduction, low graininess and good gloss characteristics.
New – advanced precision print head
The new imagePROGRAF PRO series fully integrated print head enables even faster printing in 8-colours with exceptional print quality. A compact 1.28” wide, enabling efficient, high-precision ink ejection without discrepancies.
New – image processing engine
imagePROGRAF PRO series printers feature a re-designed processing engine: L-COA PRO. It combines the latest and most advanced Canon image-handling algorithms with a newly-developed application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) for processing high volumes of high resolution images and data – delivering the very best print quality at high speed.
New – rigid platform for best quality
imagePROGRAF PRO series printers feature a brand new mechanical platform. The highly innovative chassis structure provides an exceptionally rigid frame that can maintain a precise distance between the print head and media – enabling highly accurate, reliable printing, over and over again.
Dual roll unit
An optional dual roll unit can be added, providing either additional paper roll or as a media take-up unit for printed output. Media take-up can be performed with the printed surface either on the inside or on the outside.
The four key colours (C, M, Y, K) are arranged symmetrically further improving the new print head, providing a good balance between high quality and fast printing. Practical poster quality can be produced at up to double speed compared to current imagePROGRAF 8-colour series models.
Consistent colour reproduction is achieved between print jobs, compensating for any variation due to differences among printers or changes over time.
Great selection of software
The software bundled with imagePROGRAF PRO series printers support a wide range of large-format and advanced printing solutions, with features to optimise the efficiency of printing environments. More importantly, the software is fully cross-platform, supporting both Windows and Apple Macintosh computers.
Find out more about the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S, its features and what it can do.
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Certain functions are optional. Please refer to the product specifications or contact your Canon sales representative for further details.
*Available across Europe middle of 2016