The Canon name is synonymous with high quality customer service and by offering a years warranty on our print heads we are making sure that our customers have the best and most valuable experience when using a Canon product. Please follow these simple steps:
- To check your image quality click here
- If continued print head failure, complete the iPF series* Warranty Claim form
- Return the print head and requested documents to your local Canon sales office
- On validation of the claim a new print head will be issued
- The print head warranty applies to the imagePROGRAF iPF series.
- iPF series* Print head only is covered for warranty claims
- If the print head was damaged prior to Installation, please contact your reseller for further assistance.
- Be sure that all Manufacturer Guidelines are followed within the User Manual to maintain the performance of the print head.
- Before making any print head adjustments, be sure that the latest firmware is installed. To check the latest Firmware level for your device, please click here (pdf)
- Please be sure to execute the Status Print within the device User Menu to retain key information relating to the print head.
- The print head warranty is valid for one year or until the print head counter reaches 1 trillion ink drops. To check whether you are within this limit, when “Status Print” is executed, please check that the last digit is “a” this signifies the internal drop counter is within 1.0E12. For an example, please click here
- When replacing the print head, please execute the “Replace P.Head under the Maintenance section of the Menu key on the control panel. This will ensure correct functionality checks are executed during the replacement process
*The iPF Series warranty excludes PF01, PF02 and non iPF Series type printheads. For more information please contact your Service Provider.