With a complete end-to-end digital production offering incorporating TAOPIX™ Photobook software, Canon’s Photo Print Services provide outstanding opportunities in a fast growing market.
• Market with huge growth potential
• Extend your product offering
• Attract new clients through targeting multiple markets and partners
• Deliver a positive return on your investment
• Create possibilities for extra profit with personalised covers and lay-flat look and feel
• Scalable Photo Print e-commerce platform
• Complete end-to-end solution (from capture through to output)
Huge growth potential
Technology and the internet have changed the face of photography. Digital cameras and camera phones are now commonplace.
In the most recent Romano Insight Report, print providers identified photo books as the No. 1 digital print application offering the strongest potential for growth in the future.
With up to 90% of these photo books created on-line and the growing trends, there’s never been a better time to exploit this rapidly expanding market.
How print providers benefit – the business model
Photo Print Services from Canon provide your customers with TAOPIX™end-to-end software platform that offers you full control of your photo gift production process from design through to delivery, allowing you to build a variety of photo print products tailored to different markets.
Complete end-to-end Photo Print workflow
Canon can help by working in partnership with you to identify new opportunities for profit within the photo print merchandise market, leveraging its knowledge, expertise and breadth of portfolio in all areas of consumer and business imaging for your benefit. We can offer your business venture:
– A complete end to end Photo Print platform to launch your photo book production service.
– Canon toner and inkjet print devices to deliver vibrant colour photo quality output and optimised workflows.
– A diverse range of tested and approved cut sheet and roll fed media
– A choice of in-line and off-line finishes incorporating lay-flat look & feel, soft, hard and personalised covers.
– Canon’s in-house experts who can deliver technical direction, support and assistance
– On-going business advice and guidance from independent experts with our Essential Business Builder Program
“The ease of use and flexibility of the Taopix Photobook software has helped us turn our business idea into a successful commercial reality. We can easily create bespoke photo-product offering to match each target market – consumer, professional and education.”
Director, WSOYpro O, Finland
“The quality of the Canon imagePRESS 7000 VP engine and flexibility of the Taopix Photobook platform have delivered a steady growth to my business.”
Gurney Gahtorey, UK
“For us, the imagePRESS closes the quality gap between photo development and digital print, which was a key requirement for any investments we would make.”
Thomas Drack, Owner of Color Drack GmbH, Austria