The Océ PRISMAproduction Server is a high performance workflow and output management system for transactional, direct mail and graphic arts environments. This server creates a unified platform for mid to high volume high speed printing on a variety of printers from Océ and other vendors. This professional spooling system includes also a vast amount of data conversion and prepress workflow capabilities.
- Centralized print production management even over multiple print sites
- Central administration, messaging, accounting and resource handling
- Data conversion for all industry-standard datastreams
- Connect to one or multiple cutsheet and continuous feed high speed printing systems
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for local and remote access
Take a more detailed look into Océ PRISMAproduction
Versatile high output system
Océ PRISMAproduction is a highly productive, high-performance workflow and output management system for commercial and corporate printing environments. This system serves high production customers as a powerful and reliable base for their prepress and output environment. Océ PRISMAproduction provides a unified – converged – platform for mid to very high volume transaction printing as well as for publishing-type document printing. Besides its output management capabilities Océ PRISMAproduction is also a highly competitive workflow management platform enabling customers to setup their entire workflows on a stable and proven system.
Find out more about the Océ PRISMAproduction, its features and what it can do.