By using the Voucher (defined as below), you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree that you will be bound by them. These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with Canon Europa N.V. registered in Amsterdam under registration number 33166721 having a place of business at Bovenkerkerweg 59, 1185 XB Amstelveen, The Netherlands and other associated Canon group companies (“Canon”).
1. Canon HDBOOK2016PK voucher (“Voucher”) enables you to enjoy a 50% discount off the Retail Price of a bespoke HDBOOK photo book (“HDBOOK”) purchased from an authorised HDBOOK retailer (“Retailer”). Retailer Price means the selling price of HDBOOK as offered by a retailer at their sole discretion and as varies from retailer to retailer, country to country.
2. Only one discount can be redeemed per person (for one HDBOOK).
3. Offer must be used for purchase of HDBOOK between September 20th 2016 to October 31st 2016 (“Valid Period”).
4. The Voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash or other alternative offer or product is available.
5. The Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotional offerings unless expressly provided for.
6. All purchases of HDBOOK are strictly subject to the Retailers’ terms and conditions for online purchase. Your contract of sale for the HDBOOK is with your retailer and not Canon.
7. The provision of HDBOOK varies by country. Please check the availability of HDBOOK and information about available Retailers at HDBOOK webpage
8. It is not permitted to sell, trade or purchase the Voucher in any way.
9. Canon reserves the right to discontinue the Voucher at any time or to modify these terms and conditions, but will endeavour to minimise the effect to you in order to avoid undue disappointment.
10. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales. Please note that your local mandatory consumer laws may also apply.
Please select your country from the drop down list: