DelftDI Adora RF
Canon and DelftDI offers you maximum flexibility when designing your required Digital Radiography solution for your institute. Up to 10 modalities can be chosen from DelftDI's line up. Up to 4 Canon flat panel detectors can be used within a room. This simply results to endless posibilities to reach your ideal X-Ray room configuration. DelftDI Adora RF is the next generation High End solution for all fuoroscopic applications. Find out what are the benefits of choosing for this modality.
- Intelligent workflow for high volume patient throughput
- Full APR auto-positioning – no manual handling
- Up to 1000 auto-positions
- Smart handle motorized movement, zero force
- Intuitive tube head control
- Acquisition station with large DICOM calibrated touch screen display
- Canon NE acquisition software with generator integration
- Uncompromised Direct Digital Radiography & Fluoroscopy
- Canon RF acquisition software with generator integration
- Canon’s CXDI-50RF portable 35 x 43cm detector suitable for both fluoroscopy and radiography, 160µm pixel pitch
- Options: Direct digital wall stand and a ceiling supported 2nd X-ray tube, Automatic Image Stitching, Tomography, Tomosynthesis (WIP), DSA function (WIP), Patient positioning accessories
Take a more detailed look into DelftDI Adora RF
Control Software NE
The DelftDI Adora RF uses the Canon CXDI Control Software NE. The intuitive operation of this software gives a wide range of selections directly from the main menu and yet images can be taken within three touches. The CXDI Control Software NE also has advanced image processing that shows the subtle details of trabecular bone structure and soft tissue in the same image. The optimized workflow reduces current operation steps and supports multiple study acquisition. The software delivers high-resolution images, generator communication* for preset x-ray parameters, provides actual exposure factors and patient dose information in the DICOM header. Three levels of access can be set for various users. Along with supporting Program Mode, the software complies with HIPAA standards and is IHE compliant.