Canon Europe launches new range of PIXMA G Series refillable ink tank printers
London, United Kingdom, 9th January 2018 – Canon Europe, world-leader in imaging solutions, announces the anticipated launch of its new collection of refillable ink tank printers, successor models to Canon’s existing PIXMA G series range. The high yield, easy to use and compact PIXMA G Series printers are designed for those seeking high volume, low cost per page, productive printers for home, home office and small office environments.
The new PIXMA G series collection includes:
- PIXMA G1510, a printer designed for high volume printing at low cost per page
- PIXMA G2510, a high yield multi-function printer with added user benefits of copying and scanning
- PIXMA G3510, a high yield multi-function 3-in-1 printer with Wi-Fi connectivity that supports smartphone and tablet print, copy and scanning via the Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA G4510, a compact 4-in-1 printer with 20 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and wireless connectivity to smart devices with a high page yield resulting in a low cost per page
Created for home, home offices and small office environments, the PIXMA G Series has been designed to boost productivity. Keeping running costs down and delivering more prints, the PIXMA G Series offers convenience and efficiency to suit all printing requirements.
- The strong focus across the range is the high page yield allowing users print up to 6,000 pages from the black ink or 7,000 pages from a set of colour inks1 meaning you can print for longer without changing inks and ensuring very low cost per page
- Auto Power ON/OFF setting2 helps to save energy when the printer is not in use
- High quality prints with genuine pigment black ink ensuring sharp and crisp text & dye colour inks for vibrant images; all the models within this series can produce borderless photos up to A4
Design & Technology
The new PIXMA G Series printers have been built with productivity and design at its forefront; with front facing ink tanks that make it easy to determine remaining ink levels, well designed ink bottles minimising potential spills or leaks and quick installation process due to the inherent technology of the printer.
Easy to set up and simple to use, the PIXMA G series models ensure better prints on plain paper for high quality prints every business will be proud of. PIXMA G2510 and PIXMA G3510 also feature a new 1.2” mono segment LCD screen while PIXMA G4510 retains the 2 line segment mono LCD. The handy screens make it easy to copy, check Wi-Fi connectivity and troubleshoot so your time is better spent on work.
With the FINE print head system the new printers are made to be durable and produce high volume printing meaning you can rely on the PIXMA G Series when printing weighty documents for that all important meeting. The air-tight ink tube technology for smooth printing ensuring every print is as good as the one before.
PIXMA G4510 and PIXMA G3510 both feature Wi-Fi technology, allowing users to print wirelessly via a laptop/PC or smart device. Use the Canon PRINT app3 for printing, scanning and copying purposes, as well as printer maintenance. You can access PIXMA Cloud Link via the Canon PRINT app so you can print photos and documents remotely from cloud services such as Facebook, GoogleDrive, Dropbox, Instagram and more.
Both models are compatible with Mopria on Android so you can print without needing to download additional apps. PIXMA G4510 is compatible with Apple AirPrint which allows compatible iOS devices to print directly too.
PIXMA G4510 and PIXMA G3510 allow users to simultaneously handle both conventional Wi-Fi connection via a router and without access to a Wi-Fi router using Wireless Direct or Access Point Mode4, making connecting a smart device to the printer simple.
Users can now print borderless 4 x 6” photos in just 60 seconds and select from a range of templates with My Image Garden. Use the software to get creative with your photos and print various projects using your own images.
The rear paper feeding system capable of holding up to 100 sheets of plain paper enables a smooth paper pass for a wide range of media support including glossy photo paper Square Media (5x5”).
Enjoy a range of creative platforms to do more with your printer:
- PosterArtist Lite5 programme lets users create and print eye-catching posters and brochures for all business purposes.
- Experiment with Canon’s Message In Print6 app by sending invisible messages to friends and family when printing photos with PIXMA G3510 and PIXMA G4510. Add animations, URLs or text to the photo for the recipient to decode when using the Message In Print app
- Organise photos, create collages or gift personalised calendars and cards to loved ones, with online platform My Image Garden – compatible with all printers in the PIXMA G Series with applications such photo layout print and Full HD Movie Print
- Print arts and crafts from Canon’s Creative Park free online web platform, allowing users to print a range of crafts from 3D models, greeting cards, frames, masks and more
Make copies of hard documents at the touch of a button. Simply take a photo of any document with the Smartphone Capture and Copy function on the Canon PRINT app and convert it to a PDF to save, share or print; ideal for remote working.
Make copies of double sided ID cards with PIXMA G4510 for trips abroad or personal verification. The easy to use feature enables you to scan the front and back sides to print on one page.
Built for the home and office environment, the compact PIXMA G Series is designed to save space while optimising both print quality and quantity. The front-facing ink tanks make it easy for you to monitor your ink levels so you’re always prepared for your printing demands.
Make copies7 at the touch of a button when you choose either PIXMA G2510 or PIXMA G3510 with built-in 1.2” LCD screen. With PIXMA G4510 users will also benefit from a two-line LCD screen to assist with initial setup, Wi-Fi status and troubleshooting.
The new PIXMA G Series range offers small businesses and home offices cost-effective printing solutions; increasing productivity and easing flexible working. The new printers guarantee long-lasting, durable prints, whether it’s vivid photos or documents for a professional-looking finish.
1 Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart & continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yields are not to be combined
2 Auto Power ON/OFF is not activated by default. The setting must be enabled via Quick Menu or Printer Driver
3 Android and iOS
4 Wireless Direct is compatible with PIXMA G4510, Access Point Mode is compatible with PIXMA G3510
5 PosterArtist Lite (ver 2.6) is a free download from the Canon support site
6 Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store. Compatible with iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4x6” and Square 5x5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply
7 Up to 20 copies can be made at a time