De-registering your printer
If you no longer wish to use your printer with the Google Cloud Print service, you can de-register it by carrying out the following instructions:
- Make sure that your printer is switched on, connected to your network and that your network has a working Internet connection.
- If illuminated, touch the [Home] icon to display the home screen.
- Swipe the touch screen left to right to display [Setup] and tap the icon to select it.
- Swipe up and select [Web Service Setup].
- Select [Cloud Settings].
- Select [Web service Connection Setup].
- Select [Delete from Google Cloud Print].
- When [Unregister from Google Cloud Print?] is displayed, select [Yes].
- When [Unregistered from Google Cloud Print] is displayed, select [OK].
- Touch the [Home] icon to return to the home screen.
Your PIXMA MG7150 should no longer be registered with Google Cloud Print.
If you are experiencing an issue with de-registering with Google Cloud Print please contact us
Google Cloud Print™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.