Creating emotion in a data-driven world – Join the discussion at the first virtual Canon Future Promotion Forum
Customers are people too – so how can brands reach their audience and improve their marketing ROI by using technology efficiently to individualise their data while still keeping the human touch in the customer experience? That’s what we’ll be discussing at the Canon Future Promotion Forum, which will this year be held online for the first time, allowing many more participants to join us.
Richard Askam, speaking at the Future Promotion Forum 2019. In 2020, inspirational experts will discuss how to create emotional customer loyalty by integrating the human factor
Keynote speaker Mark de Bruijn is an expert in data-driven customer communications
- Join the Canon Future Promotion Forum online on 14 October 2020 at 14:00 – 16.30 CEST
- Marketing industry experts offer their insights on boosting customer communications, followed by a Q&A session
- Theme: Creating emotion in a data-driven world
Now with an established reputation as a highly engaging platform for expert information exchange about customer communications and boosting customer loyalty, this year’s Canon Future Promotion Forum will focus on the technologies for and approaches to data-driven marketing. But with a twist –– we’ll also be looking at the importance of considering the human factor – emotions – as part of your data-driven marketing. The value of online and offline user behaviour data for customer communication will be given a new boost as participants are inspired to strengthen their message using hyper-personalised print to add more of a human touch.
This year’s keynote speaker is Dutch author and EMEA marketing director at Smartly.io, Mark de Bruijn. As one of the most renowned experts in his field, de Bruijn will share his story about delivering exceptional customer experience and adding the human element to today’s technology-focused world. Considered by business portal LinkedIn to be one of the most inspirational marketing experts, de Bruijn was also listed in the Top 100 B2B European Marketing Leaders 2019 (Hottopics). His book ‘Customers Are People Too’ was published in February 2020 and will be at the heart of his presentation.
Other presentations during the two-hour programme will include: ‘How technical data can be used for emotionally-charged customer communication’, ‘How to implement data-driven marketing’, ‘How print service providers can create hyper-personalised promotional material and advertising’ and ‘Using programmatic print to automate marketing campaigns’. In the panel discussion that follows, experts will discuss how the human factor can be integrated into data-driven marketing.
The Canon Future Promotion Forum 2020 is aimed at:
- Brand owners (B2B/B2C) looking for the ideal mix for their customer communications
- Retailers and e-commerce traders who use already CRM and are responsible for appropriate promotional budgets
- Strategic decision-makers
- Marketing, communication and CRM managers
- Print service providers
- Direct mailing providers
- Catalogue and magazine printers
- Media and creative agencies responsible for brand design and brand marketing campaigns
- Influencers and opinion leaders from organisations, forums, media, etc.
Please find more information on how to register for the event here: https://www.canon-europe.com/business/insights/events/future-promotion-forum/. Participation is free of charge.