• This autumn, the new PIXMA TS8750, a premium 6-ink photo printer for home and family use, will be added to the existing range of Canon printer innovation
• In addition, the Canon MAXIFY GX1050/ GX2050, a refillable ink tank series for hybrid workers and the home office, and the MAXIFY GX5550, a tailored printing solution for small businesses, will complement the line-up
• Catering to different working sectors and set-ups, each new printer has been designed to deliver on quality and convenience
• Whether you are a personal user looking to print photos and documents at home, or a business requiring a tailored printing solution, the Canon printing range offers an elevated experience at excellent value
London, UK, 29 August 2023 – Canon Europe today announces the launch of four new cutting-edge printers, due to join the brand’s existing range this autumn. The new additions have been designed to cater to different audiences, with a focus on delivering top-tier performance, superior print quality, and enhanced convenience.
Canon PIXMA TS8750
A high-quality, six-ink photo printer with a variety of smart features, the Canon PIXMA TS8750 is the perfect device for printing your memories at home. From multiple connectivity options, allowing users to print directly from their smartphones, tablets and laptops effortlessly, to its high-resolution prints and intuitive functionality, this printer is a premium 3-in-1 solution for family craft projects. To extend creative possibilities, the accompanying Canon Print App has been improved to make daily print tasks and routine maintenance a lot more seamless.
• A large, tilting 4.3” screen and a streamlined, customisable Switch UI touch interface make accessing frequently used functions and settings simpler than ever.
• Subtly streamlined and compact premium design that fits any home décor. Available in white and black colour finishes.
• Print photos and documents wirelessly with support for 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands as well as from your mobile device using the updated Canon PRINT app. Set up Wi-Fi quickly by using the information already on your device (iOS only), or connect directly by scanning a QR code with Android and iOS smartphones.
• Quickly print both pin-sharp documents (15ipm mono; 10ipm colour1) and brilliantly vibrant colour photos (4x6” borderless photo in 13 seconds) with the six individual ink system.
• Print on different types of media thanks to the two-way paper feed, create disc labels with the multipurpose tray and save money with automatic two-sided printing.
Canon MAXIFY GX1050 / MAXIFY GX2050
With hybrid working more common than ever, the new GX1050 is an entry level business printer within the MAXIFY range for seamless integration between the home and office. Compact in size and designed to slot easily into daily office routines, the 3-in-1 MegaTank printer supports intuitive, high volume document printing with a 250-sheet paper feed capacity. MAXIFY GX2050, the 4-in1 model, comes with an added 35-sheet ADF unit for multi-page document management − ready to send and receive fax from any at-home workspace.
• Print business documents at high speeds of 15 ipm (mono) and 10 ipm (colour)1, or scan directly to network folders and email for uninterrupted workflows.
• Keep the printer on a shelf or in a cabinet, thanks to its full front operation design for easy access in smaller spaces. Optimised user experience with a tilting 2.7” LCD screen, status light and intuitive UI.
• Auto two-sided printing without complicated paper reloads thanks to the 250-sheet front cassette. Print workflows won’t be interrupted thanks to a user replaceable maintenance cartridge.
• Print up to 3,000 sheets from a single black ink bottle or from a full set of inks2.
• Enjoy business-quality prints with excellent readability and resistance to fade, water, markers and transfer, delivered quickly and in large volumes.
• Stay connected with full wireless connectivity (compatible with 2.4 and 5 GHz networks) and Ethernet. Keep your most important data safe with simple, easy-to-navigate security settings that can be effortlessly tailored to your environment.
Canon MAXIFY GX5550
Targeting businesses in a variety of sectors, the Canon MAXIFY GX5550 is a professional printer that performs to a high standard at a low running cost. Equipped with improved media handling capabilities, 600-sheet paper capacity, a 2.7” colour touch screen and an LED status bar, this powerhouse is capable of handling high-volume printing tasks while maintaining consistently sharp print quality. With advanced security features, the MAXIFY GX5550 ensures sensitive documents are protected, making it a reliable choice and cost-effective option for sectors including retail, logistics, and pharmacy.
• Ideal for retail, logistics and medical environments, the MAXIFY GX5550 can print on a wide range of paper weights, glossy labels, envelopes, delivery slips and more thanks to versatile media handling.
• Manage running costs with page yields of 14,000 sheets from a set of colour ink bottles or 6,000 from a black ink bottle2. Switch to Economy mode3 for even greater savings.
• Print documents with pin-sharp, durable detail at speeds of 24 ipm in black and 15.5 ipm in colour1. Pigment-based inks deliver prints that are marker, friction and water resistant.
• Achieve high productivity without compromising on space thanks to a compact design featuring two cassettes, each with 250-sheet capacity, and a rear tray feed with 100-sheet capacity.
• Improved UI with 2.7” colour LCD screen, LED status bar, and translucent tray which offers easy operation, whether changing the paper types or maintenance.
• Finally, the printer sports enhanced enterprise security with WPA3-Enterprise and TLS1.3 supported.
Zubair Rahim, Product Specialist at Canon Europe, said: “We’re excited to further grow our range, offering elevated printing experiences for both home users and businesses. We hope the new models showcase our commitment to innovation and customer-centricity, giving our users the print tools they require with maximum comfort and convenience, at great value.”
Alongside Canon’s new flagship printers, the Canon PIXMA TS7650i and TS7750i, these additional models will be available in autumn (the PIXMA TS8750 in September, followed by the MAXIFY GX5550 and MAXIFY GX1050/ GX2050 in October).